Enigma Buffet White
Store important pots and pans and serve your guests all from one modern furnishing with this Enigma Buffet. It features a beautiful wooden body with low-profile yet spacious cabinets with ample storage space. Supporting the body is a thick stainless-steel frame and legs fashioned from polished stainless steel that is built to last generations.
- Modern grayscale design fits into any type of dining room décor.
- Polished stainless-steel legs are resistant to scratching and denting.
- Crafted with premium materials meant to last generations.
MATERIAL: Natural Veneer Wood, Stainless Steel, Composite Wood, Lacquer
ASSEMBLY: 20 MIN
Box: 76 x 21¾ x 33 | 214 lb
Total Weight: 214 lb
Use a soft and slightly dampened cloth to clean veneer furniture. Follow with a clean, dry cloth immediately for best results. To repair scratches to veneer, apply a colorless wax. Test wax on a small inconspicuous area first before applying to the rest of the wood.
Important things to remember:
- Do not use chemical bleaches.
- Do not use glass cleaner.
- Keep veneer away from pets as their bodily fluids may cause damage, or they may scratch finish.
- Avoid contact with acidic liquids (e.g. sodas, vinegar, acidic cleaners) to prevent damage.
To remove surface stains, use Stainless Steel cleaner or glass cleaner with no ammonia. Wipe the stainless-steel surface clean with a cloth dampened with the solution then use a clean cloth to dry the surface completely.
Important things to remember:
- Always use a soft, dry cloth to finish and dry stainless steel.
- Clean stainless-steel at least once every 60 days.
- Keep the bases of chrome polish/finished products away from pets as their bodily fluids may cause damage.
Our furniture is superiorly crafted with only the finest materials and inspected with great attention to detail.
However, we know sometimes things happen that are beyond our control.
1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty included with each piece of furniture.5 Year Protection Plan available by Guardian
Learn more about Guardian protection plan here.
Deliveries & Pickups
We offer multiple shipping & delivery options for your convenience:
White Glove Delivery
Premium delivery option. Your furniture will be carefully and professionally inspected, assembled and installed in the room of your choice. Packaging materials will be cleaned for your convenience.
Local customers are welcome to pick up their new furniture from our main distribution center located at 730 W Sand Lake Rd Orlando Florida 32809
Delivery within the state of Florida are made on a weekly basis, you can find your Delivery cost at the checkout page.For delivery outside of Florida state please choose at the checkout page the option “Contact me with delivery quotation before processing the order please.” And we will contact you in the next business day with a delivery quote.
Learn more about the shipping and delivery process here.
Our vision starts with premium materials, originality and simplicity. Our goal is to deliver truly eye-catching modern furniture to inspire our customers.
First please select any finish below!